There are quiet areas in each Wing furnished with lounges for residents, families and friends to spend quiet time together. A separate special dining area provides the residents and families to have the opportunity to celebrate special occasions. The Wings are opened to courtyards and outdoor gardens, allowing residents and families to enjoy fresh air and outdoor activities.
Other amenities to highlight includes a large physiotherapy gym, a fully equipped Hair Salon and a multi-purpose function room furnished with highly technical sound system for entertainment and performance.
- Visitor parking
- Outdoor terraces, front and back on each level
- On-site commercial kitchen designed for Vietnamese style cooking
- Multi-purpose room, a separate prayer room
- On-site commercial laundry for full laundering
- Lift to all floors
- A secure dementia garden suitably landscaped with Asian influence inclusion and landscaping.
- Visitor’s rest area and reception area
- Spacious lounge, dining and activities areas
- Flat screen TV in lounge/dining area
- Quiet Areas
- Dedicated clinical areas
- Dedicated clinical office for visiting Doctor’s, Specialists and Allied Health Professionals.
- An ambulance bay
- 24 hour nurse call system
- Dementia monitoring system in dementia specific wing
- Access to physiotherapists, podiatrist, audiologist, dietitian and speech pathologist
- Administrative/Office Areas
- Staff training room
- Storage and maintenance facilities
- Staff amenities room